Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why is it that.....


Every time I want to talk to someone and vent my feelings, there is no one there. If I call a friend to talk, they end up talking about themselves and only themselves. I mean, I do not blame them completely because they are so used to hearing me answer "Nothing really, you know me, I have no life." when they ask "So what's up with you?" I do have a life, I do have feelings, and I have thoughts too. I am aware that a lot of the times when I indulge in a bitchfest I usually seem to be sharing a lot. In reality I am not. I really am not. I share so little of myself nowadays, that I am not really sure what I feel anymore. Obviously I can't share what I feel here either...it's the fucking world wide web. I just thought I should write this for no one to read.

-Clara

No comments: