Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weary

I remember when I began High School I was full of hope. Not only that I also had a lot of activities I was part of. I had family, friends , school and myself. I was pretty well rounded. I woke up early and went to sleep late. I was enthusiastic, energized, I never got to school late and I was always interested. Things are so different now. I got to sleep late (and at times exceeding early) I wake up late, get to school late and sometimes just give up and not go. I am unenthusiastic, unaware, unfocused, unenergized and weary.
I personally think is a state of mind I drove myself into the past couple of years, sincerely I cannot break from it and it annoys me. And I hate being annoyed. I do not like it.
I must admit that hopefully I will gradually grow out of this. Even more now that I got money from FAFSA and I really do not have to worry for tuition costs. o If not I'm going to grind my ass out of this fucking phase which sincerely is driving me up the wall already....

No comments: